Boeing 747-200 Classic: Now X-Plane 12 Compatible!
Boeing 747-200 Classic: Now X-Plane 12 Compatible! Over 3 years in the making, Felis presents to you none other than one of the most iconic aircraft ever built: the Boeing 747-200 Classic.
First flown in February 1969, the Boeing 747 is one of the most successful aircraft ever built by Boeing. With nearly 400 747-200s built, there’s no shortage of iconic routes and airlines that could be flown!
This rendition of the Boeing 747-200 is created to best reflect the 747-200s systems, flight dynamics, and performance. Just like the Felis Tu-154, this X-Plane model was designed with the help of original documents, blueprints, videos, and the great help of many real world pilots and flight engineers on the 747-200, along with enthusiasts.
With this package you get a basic passenger model with PW JT9D-7J engines. More updates will come.
Boeing 747-200 Classic Accurate systems:
- Electric system with all its buses and current calculations
- Fuel system, that requires proper fuel management
- Fire detection system with dual loop sensors
- 4 channel system
- Pneumatic system with actual pressure calculations
- Custom pressurization and air-conditioning system
- Fully custom autopilot with autoland function
- Autothrottle system separate from the autopilot with EPR limiting system
- Radios are powered by Totoriko’s libradio and openWXR plugins, fully integrated into aircraft’s systems
- FMOD sounds (engines sounds by TSS)
- Crew voices
- Fully modeled exterior with lots of accurate animations
- Passenger cabin
- Highly detailed cockpit with each button, switch and knob functional
- Historic liveries of the most known airlines, ever used 747-200
- PBR textures
Electronic Flight Bag:
- Fuel and load calculators
- Refueling and load managers
- Ground service controls
- INS helper to align and manage flightplans
- Performance calculator
- Automatic checklists
- Fully custom Delco Carousel IV-A Inertial Navigation System (CIVA INS)
- 3 CDU units works separately
- Triple-mix mode
- REMOTE function to populate waypoints and DME info
- Single and dual DME update function
- Fully integrated into aircraft system, no separate plugins required
- Now with Skunkcraft updater
- VR support
- Shared Flight and SmartCopilot profiles
- LTN-92 nav system
- Custom failures
- More details and animations in cabin