F-19 Stealth Fighter Reborn ! X-Plane 12
VSKYLABS Relased F-19 Stealth Fighter
The development of the VSKYLABS F-19 for X-Plane flight simulator was approved by Testors/ITALERI S.p.A. However, it is an independent VSKYLABS development effort which is not endorsed and/or affiliated with/by Testors/ITALERI S.p.A.
Briefly VSKYLABS F-19 Stealth Fighter Specifications:
- Country of Origin: USA.
- Type: Single-seat shipboard and shore-based strike stealth aircraft.
- Power Plant: Two 11,000 lb st dry and 17,700 lbs st afterburner General Electric F404-GE-100A turbofans.
- Dimensions: Span, 31 ft 5.4 in; length, 62 ft 3 in; height, 12 ft, 10 in.
- Performance: (F404-GE-100A) Max speed 750 mph, or Mach 0.99 at sea level ; 655 mph, or Mach 0.99 at 38,000 feet; Max speed Mach 1.2; Service ceiling, 53,000 ft; ferry range (with full internal fuel load, cruise at 28,000 ft, Mach 0.85), 1400 miles. Combat radius (air-to-ground low altitude mission), 550 miles (non-afterburner).
- Weights: Operational empty, 24,000 lbs; Maximum internal fuel, 14,000 lbs; Max takeoff, 41,300 lbs.
- Armament: Three internal weapon bays designed specifically to carry two AIM-9X Sidewinder AAMs and a single AGM-158A JASSM low observable standoff air-launched cruise missile. Overall weapon bays carry-weight, 190 lbs*2 + 2150 lbs (max 2600 lbs.).
To mention about F-19 Stealth Fighter. X-plane 12 is one of the newly released planes for v12.00 beta version. In addition advanced concept aircraft simulation, including detailed, fully functional 3-d cockpit environment with realistic, working systems.
Also compatible for this aircraft VR. Development adapted for VR and optimized for 2D use. Comprehensive FMOD sounds for ‘As Real As It Gets’ experience! Perfect challenges for novice and expert pilots.
Finally, the project is under constant maintenance and development.
F-19 Stealth Fighter Requirement:
- X-Plane 12 – Not compatible with X-Plane 11
- Windows, Mac or Linux
- 4 GB VRAM Minimum – 8 GB+ VRAM Recommended
- Version at time of writing: 1.0 (October 21st 2022)
**EARLY ACCESS VERSION, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER**:
The VSKYLABS ‘Test-Pilot’: F-19 Stealth Fighter product has gone through the entire development cycle alongside X-Plane 12.00 early development. The VSKYLABS ‘Test-Pilot’: F-19 Stealth Fighter product is still under constant development to allow close proximity and tracking of X-Plane 12.00 expected beta updates and bug fixes. All future updates and fixes of the The VSKYLABS ‘Test-Pilot’: F-19 Stealth Fighter product are free.
You can buy and download here