How to Install Farming Simulator 19 Mods?
How to Install Farming Simulator 19 Mods? Today we will answer this question. The pleasure given by this game, which is the most well-known among Farm Simulations, is different when it has modes. First of all, there are two ways to install mods for this game:
- The 1st way is to install from the In-Game Mod Section
- The second way is to Download Mods from Modhub or From Here and Put them in the Mods Folder.
If you are looking to install Mods, let’s find out together:
Briefly How to Install Farming Simulator 19 Mods?
- Find the Mod File You Downloaded. (Usually Located In Downloads Folder And Should Have A .zip Extension.)
- Copy or Cut the Mod File You Downloaded,
- Find the Mod Folder. File Path of Mod Folder: C:\Users\[Your Username]\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2019\Mods
- Submit the Mod File Here, then Activate the Mod from the save loading screen. After this process, we install the mod.